Microsoft is very well accredited to its operation system Microsoft outlook. It is one of the best associations in the business production. It is one of the most reputable and steadfast brands around the world. Today, nearly all of the official work is done through the products of Microsoft. It has become one of the most favorable things for the entire industry.
There are numerous issues faced by the users when they try to rename their existing email address in Outlook and the glitches arise because of the browser or connectivity issue and the situation becomes very chaotic and users don’t find a way out in these circumstances. So, whenever you get trapped in these type of issues then you don’t have to worry and simply connect with our Outlook customer service team which is very qualified and versatile in providing complete and to the point solutions to all the hefty issues of the users in a limited time which is very convenient for the users as it make you accomplish the task without any kind of hindrance.
Optimum ways to rename your existing email address in Outlook
- First of all, open the Outlook in the web browser and log in with the current email address.
- Then, click on the upper right gear icon and hit more mail settings to open further Outlook options.
- After that, from the left side hit rename your email address where you will ask to enter your password again and tap CONTINUE.
- Now, you will get access to enter your new address and hit the SAVE button from there.
- At last, follow the instructions and complete the process.
Avail help from Outlook support phone number
There are multiple issues faced by the users when they try to rename the existing email address in Outlook and for this, we work as a team of versatile and dedicated technicians who are available 24*7 round the clock at Outlook support phone Number to assist them in solving these issues. We are a third-party service provider and for further assistance, you can also call at our Outlook customer service number +1-800-392-9127 at any time of the day because we are one of the dignified brands in the market today.