HP is one of the unsurpassed and utmost brands in the marketing domain. It has given a lot to the business by transmitting the best class services. HP has developed an impression of its own by taking the production to the next level that is why it is one of a kind. It is one of the graceful brands which are very reliable and highly responsible in every manner.
There are numerous situations when users get trapped in the issues concerned with HP printer not printing but scanning and this quite technical issue for the users as they get stuck in there badly and they don’t find a way out in these situations. The main reason behind is issue is some error or it may also due to connectivity and all these are very hectic circumstances. So, whenever you come across any such issue then you don’t have to worry and directly land a call at HP printer support number which is very trustworthy and reliable in giving to the point solutions in a fraction of a second which is very helpful for the users as it makes you complete the task without any kind of hassle.
Elegant ways to solve HP printer is not printing but scanning issue
- Individual needs to first uninstall and reinstall the printer software. Here, you can find the steps for that:-
- It is required for you to uninstall the printer from “programs and features” that can be accessed by doing a right-click on the Windows button
- Check the box of “Device Manager”, right click on the windows button to find it. When you don’t find the printer listed there, delete it.
- You need to go into “Devices and printers”, Choose any printer listed there and some options will appear to you on the top.
- Tap on the print server “Properties.”
- A popup will appear to you, tap on the “Drivers” tab and delete all the “HP printer drivers” listed there.
- You should delete all the instances of the printer that is listed in “Devices and printers.”
- There is need to restart the PC and after the PC is on the desktop, tap the option of Win + R, it will bring a “Run” dialog box.
- You need to enter %temp% in the run box and tap “Ok” or hit the “Enter” button.
- This will bring up the temporary files folder. You should delete the files in the folder
- If there is a possibility, you should delete the printer from the registries using “Regedit” including third-party application.
- Now, you need to ignore the “Regedit” option if it cannot be done.
- At last, there is a need to restart the PC again.
Hence, if you need any kind of further help regarding then you may land a call at HP Support Number.
Outstanding solutions from HP printer support
There are numerous hurdles crop up by the users and in that situation, you may give a call at HP printer support number where our expert professionals will figure out all the issues in a very stipulated time which will be very convenient for the users. For more help, you can also dial our toll-free number.