Adobe has created some applications which have made the lives of its users very easier. For anything, we always refer to the adobe’s application. Whether we have to open the PDF or we have to do to the Photoshop, Adobe has provided every kind of application keeping in mind its end users. But many times its users face problems in Adobe PDF and the most common problem they face is that files do not open in Adobe PDF or in acrobat reader. And there are various factors which prevent the opening of a PDF file. Maybe the PDF file consists virus and the system have deleted or the security system of Adobe itself has deleted the file which is preventing from opening it or some important temporary files are deleted related to the PDF which also prevents files from opening. So to troubleshoot any problem related to Adobe PDF you can directly contact Adobe phone support number. If users are having problem Adobe Flash Plug-in Crashes they can read our previous blog- Tired of having Adobe’s Problem for guidance.
Try these steps to troubleshoot the opening error of PDF:
- Open the PDF in your browser and right click on the PDF link to save the PDF file in your system so that the temporary files also get saved which are necessary to open the PDF.
- Do make sure that adobe acrobat is selected as a file type for your PDF file.
- Keep your Adobe Acrobat reader application up to date.
If you find any problem while updating you can contact our experts on Adobe PDF support number for further assistance.
- You can also manually check for acrobat updates through help<check for updates.
- Sometimes it also happens that your PDF does not open because of some damage present in the Acrobat application.
- To repair the damage, close the Acrobat settings.
- Go to control panel then click on Adobe Reader.
- Click on repair after to repair the acrobat.
- Now uninstall and reinstall the Adobe reader.
- Now make sure your system is compatible with the Acrobat PDF and your operating system recognizes your PDF file.
If users are still not able to open their PDF files even after following the above-given steps they can get in touch with our technical experts who will guide them properly and will provide proper solutions. Call and seek their guidance through Adobe phone support number.