If you want to use the Dell printers on your Mac OS then you have to install and configure the printer drivers on your device properly. As if you do not install the drivers the dell products will not work on the Mac and you also have to configure the devices properly so that without any error you can print anything from your Mac. But various times it so happens that users face issues while installing the drivers on their Mac and they face technical difficulties while they try to configure the driver on their operating system. So in such cases you should get in touch with the expert’s team to solve all your technical issues through Dell Support Number toll-free and they will deal with the problem through the core and you will not face the problem again and you can connect with them anytime as they are available 24X7 for the service of the users. But if you want to deal with this issue manually then follow the steps provided below by our experts.
Steps to Install and Configure Dell Printer Driver on Mac
- Make sure that your Mac is connected to a good Wi-Fi connection.
- Go to the official site of the Dell and download the printer driver which is compatible with your Mac.
- After downloading the file, save the folder on the desktop.
- Double-click on your saved file and run the installer Wizard.
- Follow the steps of the wizard appropriately and click on “continue”.
- Complete the installation of the driver properly.
- Now users have to properly configure the laser copier with the Mac.
- Go to the “apple icon” which is on the upper-left corner of your screen and click on it.
- From the drop-down menu, you have to select “system preferences”.
- In the “system preferences” window, you have to select “print and fax”.
- Then, below the printer’s pane, you have to click on “+” icon to add the printer application.
- In the “add printer window” select “IP” which will on the top of the toolbar.
- Set the protocol as “Line Printer Daemon”, address as “printer’s IP address or hostname”, Queue as “default queue (leave it blank)”, the name which is easier to remember and location as “default (leave it blank)”.
- At last, click on “add” and your printer driver will be installed and configured properly but if you face any problem then take support from the experts by dialing Dell Support Number toll-free.
Take Dell Printer Support from the Experienced Technicians
If you still face problems and technical issues while you try to install and configure even after following the steps then you should take Dell Printer Support from the expert’s team via our toll-free number any time as our experts are available 24X7 for the service of the users and they will deal with the problem from the root.